Filed under "News"
More articles »
COVID-19 UpdateThursday, July 16, 2020
As we enter one of our busiest seasons of the year, our commitment to our customers and to the health of our employees is at the fore front of our minds. In the recent events with the COVID-19 pandemic, Davis Equipment and Turfwerks plan to continue meeting your needs to the best of our abilities at this time, while implementing a few changes.
- All locations are currently open. We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing all high traffic areas.
- We are encouraging employees to stay home for any signs of sickness, and we have several team members working from home as well to reduce the number of people at our facilities.
- We now offer curbside pick-up … Please call one hour ahead of time to place your order.
- In addition to curbside service, we still offer parts orders to be placed over the phone or via email.
- Customers are welcome to pick up at our parts locations, but we ask them to conduct as much business as we can over the phone, and if in person, please be respectful of the CDC guidelines for personal interaction at this time.
- Picking up or dropping off your equipment is still available, but we will work with you to reduce person-to-person interaction. Please call one hour before you plan to arrive so we can have your equipment ready.
- On-site calls should be scheduled ahead of time, and only if absolutely necessary at this time.
- We have instructed our sales team to respect the policies in place at each of our customer locations. Sales team members will call ahead if a visit is necessary.
- As always, please call our sales team should you have any questions.
Customers will be informed of any changes to this policy via email, our website and our Twitter accounts. Should you have additional questions, please call us at 800-747-8300.
Thank you for supporting our business during this time as we work to provide uninterrupted service to our great customers.
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.