Back to Smithco
Spray Star 1000
Spray Star 1000 “Floats” over greens, tees and special turf. Highly accurate controls deliver the precise application of liquid chemicals to greens and fine turf. Your first choice for accuracy, safety and ecology.
- Lightweight on the turf, approximately 8 psi (.6 bar) ground pressure, protectsyour fine turf.
- 110 gallon (415 l.) Smithco “Perfect Solution” elliptical polyethylene tank.
- Simple and reliable hydrostatic drive provides infinitely variable speed.
- 23.5 hp (17.28 kW) twin-cylinder gasoline engine.
- Hydraulic Power Steering offers extreme maneuverability around the tightest greens, tees, bunkers and other areas requiring spray application.
- Positive ground speed control system assures even spray application.
- Extremely high volume solid stainless steel centrifugal pump running at constant speed, provides the highest application rates plus consistently high agitation volume through the Smithco Quad Jet agitation system. Pump equipped with low volume warning horn and automatic air bleed.
- Perfect application rates through a choice of 3 spray control systems (Raven SCS440 computerized spray control; Standard electrical boom and pressure control; Simple manual boom and pressure control.
- Safety for the operator, environment and players who play your course. Certified ROPS w/ seat belts and (optional) Smithco Safe-Fill System.