The First Autonomous Robot for Turf and Snow
Smart, self-driven, and works year round. The RT-1000 is a fully autonomous workbot designed for commercial outdoor jobs. Just map the task. Then assign the robot to mow grass or clear snow—by itself, day or night.
The RT-1000 is powered by a gasoline engine driving hydraulic pumps and features an articulating frame and all-wheel drive for great traction, stability, and long runtime.
ONE ROBOT. MANY JOBS. 365 DAYS.
Change with the seasons. Switch out attachments to transform the RT-1000 from a commercial field mower to a snow-clearing machine.
Attach Mow Deck:
- Run autonomously all day—no operator needed
- Mow up to 2 acres per hour and 20 acres on a tank of gas
- Frequently-mowed lawns need less water and are healthier
- Shorter clippings easily composted back into turf
Attach Snow Broom and Deicer Box:
- Clear 2 miles of sidewalk per hour
- Move sidewalk snow 14 times faster than manual labor
- Continuously run snowbot to keep snow from accumulating
- Apply deicer while clearing snow or by itself