Truckster XD Heavy-Duty Utility Vehicle
Setting new standards for capacity and strength
The all new Truckster XD by Jacobsen is a true heavy duty utility vehicle. The Truckster XD has the largest standard payload capacity, a rugged and durable box made from thick 12 gauge steel, and is paired with the most powerful gas Kubota engine available. The all-new Jacobsen Truckster XD is designed to make your toughest jobs easier.
- Highest standard payload of 3,550 lbs - The largest payload makes quick work of your biggest jobs since fewer trips are required. Heavy duty rear differential was custom designed for the Truckster XD.
- Toughest box - is built using the heaviest gauge steel of any box, up to 75% thicker than comparable boxes and has 20% more volume. Rugged tailgate and latch with easy slam shut function. Built-in stake pockets and multiple tie down points create a box with the versatility to tackle all the jobs you expect from a heavy duty utility vehicle.
- Powerful Kubota engines with the highest HP and torque available - Both the gas and diesel engines have the highest torque available of any heavy duty utility vehicle (52.7 ft-lbs diesel and 51.6 ft-lbs gas). The high torque allows effortless hauling of the heaviest loads and towing up to 2,200 lbs without trailer brakes (3,500 with trailer brakes).
- Industry's roomiest operator platform - with more space for operators and well-organized controls within easy reach. The optional suspension seat provides increased operator comfort for everyday operation and for longer tasks such as topdressing or spraying.
- Highest approach angle - allows easy operation in the most undulated turf conditions.